This is a co-educational institution. The policy of first come first served is followed. The School is open for students without any discrimination. Admission is granted purely on merit basis. Recommendation and pressure tactics of any kind disqualifies the candidates.
Students are admitted to Nursery class on completion of 3 plus years as on 1st April of the year of admission. For the higher classes add one year for each class.
(To complete 3 years of age by the month of March ,for enrollment in the session that commences from the month of April ) e.g.( Session 2019 – 20 Nursery incumbent to have completed 3 years of age by March 2019)
(To complete 4 years of age by the month of March, for enrollment in the session that commences from the month of April ) e.g.( Session 2019-20 Kindergarten incumbent to have completed 4 years of age by March 2019)
The form should be obtained from the school office only. No photocopy of the form will be accepted. No exchange of forms is permitted.
The duly filled forms should be submitted to school office within 3 days of obtaining the forms, with the following documents.
A. Birth certificate for class Pre Nursery to I and Transfer certificate from classes II to IX .
B. 4 Passport size photographs of student.
C. 2 Passport size photographs of each parent.
- Recent photograph of the ward should be affixed on the form..
- An attested copy of the date of birth certificate from the Municipality or certificate from the hospital issued at the time of birth. Neither Affidavit nor kundali of date of birth is acceptable..
- The interaction date and time are intimated at the time of submitting the duly filled forms. During the interaction no academic tests are held. Interaction is held for the understanding of the child and guardians.
- No pupil will be admitted without a transfer certificate from the last School attended and in no case shall a scholar be permitted to attend a class pending formal admission.
- A pupil joining School for the first time must produce satisfactory evidence of his date of birth as described under registration.
- In case of late admission of a pupil, the fee from the beginning of the first term shall be charged, unless otherwise permitted by the principal.
- Special attention must be paid to entering correctly the name and date of birth of the child. Subsequent changes in the date of birth or name will not be permitted.
- Photocopy of the immunization certificate is to be attached with the admission form.
- Once the admission is finalised, the parents can proceed for payment of fees.
- The fees once paid are not refundable.
1. Application for withdrawal of pupil must be signed by both the parents.
2. A transfer certificate (T.C) will not be issued until all the dues are cleared.
3. A months notice in writing is required, before a pupil can be withdrawn. No, notice is accepted during the school vacation and in case of a withdrawal at this time; the fees must be paid up to the end of the quarter.