At Grads, we focus on holistic development of each and every child so the evaluation system we use, keeps a track of all round development of students.
The records we maintain are:
1. Portfolios – to record work in individual potential
2. Anecdotal reports – to keep a track of development of various life skills such as thinking skills, emotional skills, social skills.
3. The academic report card – to record development of skills in curricular and co-curricular areas
Since the curriculum is skill based, the academic assessment and evaluation system is designed to focus on various scholastic and co-scholastic skills.
– The skill-based evaluation is continuous. Various skills and sub skills are focused on regularly, through age appropriate activities and evaluated continuously. Remediation is provided to support development of specific skills if required.
– We conduct regular skill-based assessments during the concept development phase, so as to ensure that learning outcomes of every student from cognition to high order thinking skills, is in progress. Support is provided to each child as per their performance enhancement plan and is followed by remediation.
– We conduct assessments for middle school as per CBSE recommendations. Assessments are skill- based. Projects are conducted and evaluated in all subjects. Integrated projects are conducted where students get a chance to explore and apply their knowledge of a mix of subjects. Support is provided to each child as per their performance enhancement plan, and appropriate remediation is provided.
Year Wise Salary Details of Teachers
Book List (2023-2024)
Teacher’s Qualifications & other details
Download: Teachers’ Details